2015 has been a year to remember, and we are proud to provide the most robust software solutions for Technology Scouting, Corporate Venture Capital, Tech Transfer, Sponsored Research, and Clinical Trials management. Our dedicated team of professionals has worked hard this year to continue advancing Wellspring software with a major new platform release along with the many major enhancements to Sophia. Our end goal is to make our client's jobs easier.
We take great pride in our position as the market leader, and expect more big things in the year to come. Here are just some of the highlights from 2015! See the infographics below for more.
- Simpler Knowledge Capture to eliminate manual data entry
- Search Once Scouting tool introduced
- Redesigned user interface
- Updated powerful reporting
- Mobile ready to use on any device
Strategic Data Integration Additions to streamline data capture and processes
Improved Online Submissions
Advanced Workflow Enhancements
New Help Center to enhance customer support that includes an online, searchable knowledge center
Webcasts to share learnings and best practices
- The simpler way to find and manage technologies (December 2015)
- A Thermo Fisher Scientific Case Study – Efficient Scouting (May 2015)
- Secrets to protecting IP value dealing with licensee red flags with McGladrey (August 2015)
I could go on but it is always hard to summarize a busy and successful year. You can get more details in the below infographics or feel free to contact us with any questions.