reviewing the cases for and against
For decades, the Stage Gate process has been a staple of R&D organizations. Yet at Wellspring we’ve seen an uptick in organizations having second thoughts. Should we still use them? When do stage gates work well? When are they a poor fit? Are there other methods worth considering?
In this webinar, Chris Townsend, Wellspring’s CMO, discusses the role of the Stage Gate method in modern R&D organizations, including:
- Definitions. What does “Stage Gate” really mean? Are we even on the same page?
- Strategy. Which method(s) are the best fit for your innovation mission?
- Productivity. Which method(s) enable your team to do their best work?
- Metrics. Which method(s) allow you to best define and measure success?
- Adoption. Which method(s) will executives accept? Which will your team prefer?