Sales Solutions Architect
Wellspring is the leading provider of software tools to manage R&D and technology commercialization. Our suite of web-based software manages the transformation of scientific discoveries into real world products. We work with clients to accelerate the pace of innovation at premier research universities, R&D groups at Fortune 500 companies, and leading medical institutions. Wellspring also operates Flintbox®, the largest online marketplace for inventions emerging from research labs around the world.
Wellspring seeks a Sales Solutions Architect to join our expanding sales team. The primary responsibility will be to lead engagement with potential clients to design software solutions (architecture) during the sales process, including advising on additional modules, system customization/configuration, and service offering solutions to meet clients’ stated needs.
The Sales Solutions Architect position is ideal for intellectually curious individuals who have a passion for new business development, as well as genuine enthusiasm for the complex process of innovation and R&D.
Specific roles and responsibilities:
- Provide primary systems demonstration for new product sales in corporate and academic markets.
- Partner with Business Development and Field Sales teams to advance opportunities through the sales process.
- Attend trade shows to represent Wellspring’s products and support lead generation efforts by frontline sales staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of technical sales or similar experience with complex products.
- Demonstrated experience interacting with senior leadership.
- Domestic and international travel (approximately 25%).
Are you the perfect fit? We invite interested and qualified applicants to submit all of the following: resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Wellspring will contact targeted candidates for initial interviews within 2 weeks of receiving their applications.
Wellspring is an Equal Opportunity Employer.