Are you our next team member? We invite interested and qualified applicants to send a resume, a cover letter, and salary expectations to Hilary Lunkes via email@example.com. Please include the title of this role in the subject line.
Wellspring is expanding our Marketing team as our company accelerates into the next phase of growth. We are looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator to support mission-critical marketing activities and manage internal process discipline.
Successful candidates will have a passion for B2B marketing, an interest in learning the Innovation Management software marketplace, and a desire to excel – both in this role and other opportunities at Wellspring as their career develops.
Wellspring provides software systems to manage the global marketplace for technology and innovation – from research institutions that invent new technologies to companies that develop those technologies into cutting-edge products and services.
In the Academic market, we are the global leader in Technology Transfer software, serving leading universities and institutions including Cornell, Carnegie Mellon, Stanford, Memorial Sloan Kettering, NYU, Oxford, Tulane, and hundreds more.
For our Corporate clients – including Bose, Dow, J&J, Patagonia, Procter & Gamble, SoftBank, Westinghouse, and many others – our software systems scout for disruptive technologies using artificial intelligence, help match co-development partners, and manage innovation operations globally.
About the Role
The Wellspring Marketing team’s slate of activities is growing fast as the company expands and new business opportunities arise for the company. We seek a Marketing Coordinator to assist with the execution of day to day operations and contribute their expertise as we develop new marketing programs. The Coordinator’s responsibilities will include:
- Email Marketing: Program and execute email newsletters on a biweekly basis, and assist in the development and management of email programs and nurture campaigns.
- Website Maintenance: Create landing pages, and assist with uploading and managing content and resources.
- Marketing Ops: Import and segment contact lists, maintain data quality and integrity, and pull data for performance reports.
- Event Management: Coordinate on-site logistics for tradeshows and industry conferences, and assist in the planning and execution of Wellspring marketing events.
- Social Media: Maintain an active company presence on both LinkedIn and Twitter, both by promoting Wellspring’s content and by sharing and re-tweeting interesting links and content from around the web.
- Sales Enablement: Manage deal creation from lead generation activities (webinars, events, engagement programs, etc.) to ensure proper lead attribution, reporting, and distribution. Maintain key documents to help coordinate account assignments and track campaign activity.
In this role, you will gain exposure to the full range of modern B2B marketing practices. It is an excellent position for an early-career marketer who wants to build skills across practice areas in an entrepreneurial, growth-oriented tech company. You will report directly to the Demand Generation Manager, and work closely with key stakeholders on both the Marketing and Sales teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate degree (major in business, marketing, or communications is preferred).
- Between 1 and 3 years of experience in sales or marketing roles (B2B background is preferred); recent college graduates may be considered with relevant internship experience.
- Career interest in B2B marketing and/or Enterprise Software.
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation systems.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work on deadlines. High degree of intellectual curiosity, professional rigor, and personal integrity.
- Self-starter with the ability and confidence to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Team-oriented player who is able to work collaboratively with a variety of colleagues.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
Wellspring is on a mission to help organizations everywhere with Innovation Ops – managing Technology and Innovation with the same rigor as other areas of the business. Part established company, and part high-growth startup, we are the undisputed leader in Technology Transfer software (75% market share) and the fastest-growing software firm in the Innovation Management space. With a track record of 50-100% year-on-year growth, we believe our best days are on the horizon, thanks to committed long-term investors, a talented in-house team, and corporate solutions that are becoming mainstream.
Wellspring’s people are innovators, thinkers, and doers – approachable yet professional; driven yet open-minded. All Wellspring employees enjoy:
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Transportation benefits
- Life insurance
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- Significant career-development upside as we continue to grow and scale
Wellspring is an Equal Opportunity Employer.