Client Services Representative
Wellspring is the world's leading provider of innovation management software and solutions for both corporations and universities. We help clients succeed in today's innovation economy by researching technology trends, finding innovation partners, identifying startups, commercializing inventions, and coordinating global R&D and innovation programs.
Reporting to the Product Support Manager, the Client Services Representative will assist clients on their entire journey; from launch and adoption through ongoing training and support to ensure all needs are met. The Representative needs to be comfortable in managing a large volume of relationships effectively. A key fixture of this role is to understand our client’s business, and work creatively with the support team and on your own to provide solutions to client challenges. We invite interested and qualified applicants to send a resume, brief introduction, and salary requirements to Nick Janquart via email@example.com.
- Assessing client needs from written and verbal communications
- Responding to clients' questions and requests
- Clearly explaining existing software features and functions to clients
- Collaborating with engineering, design, and business development staff for new product and feature ideas
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Adept at learning new software: web and desktop applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong client service focus
- Self-starter, comfortable with "learning by trying"
Wellspring is an Equal Opportunity Employer.