Business & Quality Assurance Analyst
As a Business & Quality Assurance Analyst, you will work closely with product and engineering teams in all phases of the software development lifecycle to ensure timely delivery of high quality new features to our clients.
- Gather and document business requirements and technical specifications
- Manage documentation and materials for audit activities
- Conduct manual testing for software development efforts
- Work with product and engineering teams ensure that documented requirements are understood by the team and resolve questions that arise during project execution
- Maintain, develop, and execute test plans for new feature development and regression suites
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Ability to identify problems and report them efficiently
- Desire and aptitude to quickly and independently learn and apply new technologies
- Familiarity with MySQL or other relational databases
- Familiarity with Selenium automation framework
Wellspring is the leading provider of software tools to manage R&D and technology commercialization. Our suite of web-based software manages the transformation of scientific discoveries into real-world products. We work with clients to accelerate the pace of innovation at premier research universities, R&D groups at Fortune 500 companies, and leading medical institutions. Wellspring also operates Flintbox®, the largest online marketplace for inventions emerging from research labs around the world.
Are you the perfect fit? We invite interested and qualified applicants to send a resume, brief introduction and salary requirements to Jen Domonkos via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wellspring is an Equal Opportunity Employer.